With a team of dedicated staff, the Examination section conducts University Examinations as per the norms laid down by the Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi.
The Exam Section has a secured Online Question Paper Delivery System (QPDS) to print and pack question papers as per the directions of VTU. The Exam section ensures that the University exams are conducted strictly without any scope for malpractice. CCTV cameras are installed in all the class rooms and are made operational for all examinations as per norms.
The section also handles Application Issue and collection, Revaluation Application Issue and collection, Hall Ticket issue and Marks Card distribution.
- Each semester is considered as a unit and the candidate has to put in a minimum attendance of 85% in each subject with a provision of condonation of 10% of the attendance by the Vice-Chancellor on the specific recommendation by the Principal of the college where the candidate is studying, showing some reasonable cause such as medical grounds, participation in University level sports, cultural activities, seminars, workshops, paper presentation, etc.
- The basis for the calculation of the attendance shall be the number of periods prescribed by the University by its calendar of events. For the first semester students, the same shall be reckoned from the date of admission to the course as per CET allotment.
- The students shall be informed about their attendance position periodically by the colleges so that the students shall be cautioned to make up the shortage. The Principals of the affiliated Colleges shall submit the list of students who have been detained for shortage of attendance by the end of the semester to the Registrar (Evaluation) with a copy to the Registrar. Provided that mere omission by the college to inform the student about the shortage of attendance shall not entitle him to appear forthe examination.
- A Candidate having ashortage of attendance in one or more subjects and repeats the whole semester, such candidates shall not be permitted to take admission tothe next higher semester. Such students shall take readmission to the same semester in the subsequent academic year.
PROMOTION AND ELIGIBILITY FOR THE EXAMINATIONS
- There shall not be any restriction for promotion from an odd semester to the next even semester, provided the candidate has fulfilled the attendance requirement.
- A candidate shall be eligible for promotion from an even semester to the next odd semester (i.e. to the next academic year) as per the Following University Regulation.
1.2018 Scheme Regulations : Click Here
2.2021 Scheme Regulations : Click Here
3.2022 Scheme Regulations : Click Here
University Links related to Exams
University Academic Calendar : http://vtu.ac.in/academic-calendar/
Examination Guidelines : http://vtu.ac.in/examination-guidelines/
Online Fees payment & Application for Marks card / Certificate related : http://vtu.ac.in/online-fee-payment/
University Exam Results : http://results.vtu.ac.in/
Queries in respect to Examination : http://vtu.ac.in/enquiry/
Registration for Minor & Honours Degree : https://online.vtu.ac.in/
Mr. RAJESH KUMAR A
Exam Section – Incharge
Contact No: 9741909022
Email: [email protected]